Mr. P. Balamurali Krishna
Qualification : M.Tech. (Ph.D)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar||Pursuing|
|M.Tech.||Power Systems||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||K L University, Vijayawada, A.P||2016|
|B.Tech.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||SACET, Chirala, JNTU, Kakinada||2014|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room No : WB-220 at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2020-21
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||“An IOT based quality analyzing system for rectifying faults in an electrical distribution system”||Application number 202031036019, The Patent Office Journal No. 38/2020 Dated 18/09/20, the Patents Act, 1970 and The Patents (Amendment) Act, 2005.|
|2||“A Low Voltage Ride Enhancement Technique for Wind Energy System”,||2019 National Power Electronics Conference (NPEC), Tiruchirappalli, India, pp. 1-5. DOI: 10.1109/NPEC47332.2019.9034884.|
|3||“Control Strategy & Mathematical Modeling of BLDC Motor in Electric Power Steering”||International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology (ISSN 2347 - 6435 (Online)), Volume 2, Issue 4, April 2014.|
- participated in a five-day faculty development program on “Modern Trends of Research in Electrical Engineering-Its Impact On Society and Future Aspects (MTREEIISFA2021)” on 05th -10th July.
- participated in a 3-day live training on "LabVIEW" organized by KIIT-Technology Enabling Centre on 06th to 08th October 2020.
- Attended in a faculty Development Program on “Solar Photovoltaic Systems: Fundamentals and Challenges” organized by EEE Department, MITS, Madanapalle on 20th to 24th July 2020.
- Attended in a two-week faculty Development Program on Machine Learning for Computer Vision jointly organized by Electronics and ICT Academies under the “Scheme of financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academies” of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. The programme is recognized by AICTE/UGC on 29th June to 08th July 2020 (Online).
- Participated in online FDP on “Technological Advances in Power Switching Converters for Renewable Energy Sources and Fuel Cell Technology for E-vehicles” during 01th to 05th June 2020, Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla.
- Attended webinar for faculty development program on “Outcome Based Education Software” Organized by Vmedulife Software Services on 14th May 2020.
- Attended webinar on “Role of Electrical Engineering In Innovation & Sustainable Development” Organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on 18th June 2020.
- Completed a MOOCS course on “AI for everyone, Neural Networks & Deep Learning” offered by COURSERA.
- Completed TATA Steel E-Learning programs on “Industry 4.0”, “Machine Learning”, and “Advanced Excel”.
- Completed NPTEL MOOCS Courses on “Fundamentals of Semiconductor Devices “and “Electrical Distribution Systems (FDP)”.